Pursuing +2 in science in suitable for the students opting to create/join a career in the field of Science and Technology and related disciplines. 10+2 in science entitles a student with the eligibility to pursue a career in the field of Medicine, Engineering and other applied and theoretical natural science sectors
1. Physical Group: This also for the students opting for Engineering and allied fields of Physical Sciences.
2. Biology Group: This is for the students interested in medicine and allied fields as well as Bio Sciences.
Plus two in Science offers an integrated package in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics. The program aims to equip students with a level fit for further studies in technology, medicine, engineering and biotechnology. Plus two in Science is for those students who have an aptitude for science and mathematics. This program aims to develop strong foundation in students. On completion students can pursue their further studies in medicine, engineering or other science related studies
Students will to enroll in grade 11 science subject group (Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics) must score GPA 2.0 with C+ in Science and Math and D+ in English,Nepali & Social Studies
Hopefully, you are not expecting job right after passing +2 science, but you may get some part time jobs at the school (to teach Mathematics/Science or home tuition to mentor school level students). You will be eligible to sit for the subba level examination of public service commission (lok Sewa Aayog)
Most of the students pursue different fields after passing +2 in science. Some of the possible available study options are:
- Medical : Doctor Course (MBBS), Community Preventative measures, research course (BPH) , Laboraroty courses (B.sc MLT, BMIT), Bachelor in Pharmacy/Medical Microbiology
- Engineering: Civil / Electronics / computer / Geomatics/ Biomedical / Electrical
- Computer and IT : Bsc.CSIT, BE-IT, BIT, BCA.
- Science and Technology : Specialization on (Physics, Chemistry, ZZoology, Botany, Microbiology, Statistics etc.)
- Management: BBA, BHM, BTTM, BBS